ABE International Business College
ABE International Business College is one of the best schools offering HRM, Business and Tourism. It takes pride in the fact that it has an international OJT program that allows its students to learn and earn in countries like Singapore, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand and USA.
Being a member of the AMA Education System, ABE has access to its international and expansive network which gives the school a distinct advantage over other HRM, Business and Tourism schools in the Philippines.
- BS Hotel & Restaurant Management
- BS Tourism
- BS Business Administration
- BS Accountancy
- BS Information System
- BS Real Estate Management
- BS Entrepreneurship
- Bartending NC II
- Travel Services NC II
- Tour Guiding NC II
- Front Office Services NC II
- Housekeeping NC II
- Food and Beverage Services NC II
- Commercial Cooking NC II
- Baking and Pastry NC II
- English Proficiency Program
- Medical Transcription
The ABE International OJT Program. Work, earn and travel for ABE students.
Tie-ups with local and international companies for OJT for students.
Assistance in facilitating paperwork, airfare and accommodation.
FREE meals while on duty.
Monthly salary or allowance + overtime pay.
ABE Franchise Investment Requirements
1. Capital Investment of Php 6-8 Million inclusive of the following:
Php 2.2 M (NCR) – 10 years contract period
Php 1.9 M (Provincial) – 10 years contract period
Php 200,000 (Consumables)
2. Area with a minimum of 1,000 sq. meters available space as per Commision of Higher Education requirement.